New Adult Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in becoming a
4-H Adult Volunteer!
As a volunteer, you will play an important role in the development of young people, helping them to identify their spark and develop the skills and positive outcomes that lead to thriving.
Below are the steps to follow to complete the application process:
1. Contact your County UCCE Office- 707-463-4495
2. Complete the Online 4-H Volunteer Interest Survey
3. Create an Adult Volunteer Profile on 4HOnline
4. Process your enrollment fee of $25
5. Take your New Volunteer Training Course on eXtension
*Click here for Spanish
6. Complete a LiveScan
*For Locations and Prices- click here
7. Receive County Approval
8. If you are a Project Leader- Submit your project curriculum outline and sources to the County Program Representative (Jessica F.) for approval via email : firstname.lastname@example.org