- UC and Mendocino Fire Recovery Information
- Wool Classing School
- Sheep Shearing School
Join our 4-H Program!
- Current Mendocino County Clubs & Projects
- Mendocino 4-H Calendar
- Youth Member Enrollment
- New Adult Enrollment
- Adult & Youth Re-Enrollment
- 4-H Newsletters
- Extravaganza-Fashion Revue 2019
- Mendocino- Lake 4-H Summer Camp
- Mendocino County Presentation Day 2019
- Scholarships & Leadership
- Community Club Leader Resources
- Project Leader Resources
- UCCE Library and Online Curriculum
- Project Proficiency
- Record Books
- Mendocino Council Meeting Minutes
- Social Media
- 4-H Fair Info
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food Systems
- Forestry and Wildlands Ecology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Natural Resource Management
- Living with Drought
- Marine Science
- UC Master Gardener
- UC California Naturalist
- Viticulture & Enology
- Weed Science
- CE Mendocino County Water Projects
Adult & Youth Re-Enrollment
4-H Year 2018-2019
All 4-H members must re-enroll by December 31st each year.
In Mendocino County, if you are taking a market animal you need to renew by October 15th.
4HOnline Membership Renewal Process For Adult Volunteers is HERE
eXtension Volunteer Videos: https://campus.extension.org/login/index.php
4HOnline Membership Renewal Process For Youth Members is HERE
- Update personal information-Email is the primary way you will receive communications outside of club and project meetings.
- Your Health History form is now in 4hOnline. Please fill in completely - this can be accessed for participation in 4-H events and activities.
- Only select the club, projects and groups that you will be participating in for the new year. Remove any clubs or projects that you will not be actively participating in.