- UC and Mendocino Fire Recovery Information
- Wool Classing School
- Sheep Shearing School
Join our 4-H Program!
- Current Mendocino County Clubs & Projects
- Mendocino 4-H Calendar
- Youth Member Enrollment
- New Adult Enrollment
- Adult & Youth Re-Enrollment
- 4-H Newsletters
- Extravaganza-Fashion Revue 2019
- Mendocino- Lake 4-H Summer Camp
- Mendocino County Presentation Day 2019
- Scholarships & Leadership
- Community Club Leader Resources
- Project Leader Resources
- UCCE Library and Online Curriculum
- Project Proficiency
- Record Books
- Mendocino Council Meeting Minutes
- Social Media
- 4-H Fair Info
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food Systems
- Forestry and Wildlands Ecology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Natural Resource Management
- Living with Drought
- Marine Science
- UC Master Gardener
- UC California Naturalist
- Viticulture & Enology
- Weed Science
- CE Mendocino County Water Projects
Project Leader Resources
Thank you Project Leaders!
Without you, our clubs would not have such a variety of learning opportunities!
Below are documents that will help you organize your Projects and Meetings.
If you find information that would be helpful to have accessible on this page, please submit a comment or send an email.