- UC and Mendocino Fire Recovery Information
- Wool Classing School
- Sheep Shearing School
- Join our 4-H Program!
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food Systems
- Forestry and Wildlands Ecology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Natural Resource Management
- Living with Drought
- Marine Science
- UC Master Gardener
- UC California Naturalist
- Viticulture & Enology
- Weed Science
- CE Mendocino County Water Projects
Ask a Master Gardener!
Mendocino County Master Gardener Volunteers are U.C. trained to offer classes and free information to answer your gardening questions.
- Grow great vegetables & flowers
- Improve your soil
- Conserve water
- Get help with weeds and pests without polluting or harming beneficial organisms
Call or e-mail the INLAND or COASTAL HOTLINES with your questions.
In Ukiah, call the UC Cooperative Extension at
707-463-6360 or email
890 N Bush St, Ukiah, CA 95482
On the Coast, call:
Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
707-964-4352 ext 27 or email