- UC and Mendocino Fire Recovery Information
- Wool Classing School
- Sheep Shearing School
- Join our 4-H Program!
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food Systems
- Forestry and Wildlands Ecology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Natural Resource Management
- Living with Drought
- Marine Science
- UC Master Gardener
- UC California Naturalist
- Viticulture & Enology
- Weed Science
- CE Mendocino County Water Projects
Russian River Water Wise Project
Between 2006 and 2008, a multi-phase study was undertaken of agricultural water use in the Mendocino County portion of the Russian River Watershed. The study identified current agricultural water needs, attempted to project possible future trends in agriculture and its water needs, and surveyed growers about their water use.
To view or download a copy of the 56 page report in PDF format, click on the link below.
Russian River Final Report 07/07/2008
If you would like a black and white copy mailed to you please call UCCE Mendocino County at (707) 463-4495 or email email@example.com