The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
From the Weeders of the West blog • 07/14/2021 Mechanical Weed Control under the Vine Vineyard floor management can be divided into two areas, the area under the vine and the area...
Type of position: The Department of Horticulture in the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture seeks an individual who will develop and lead a highly effective and nationally...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)