2298 Hendricks Road
Lakeport, CA 95454
Please join us for the first UCCE Lake/Mendocino Diversified Small Farm Meeting
Clebson Goncalves, Diversified Agriculture Advisor for Lake and Mendocino Counties will be hosting the first Diversified Small Farm Meeting, Tuesday, June 13th.
At the meeting, we are going to cover, who University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) are, what technical assistance and educational programs we provide, and how to get support from Master Gardener Program, RCD, NRCS, Mendocino/Lake Food Hub.
Topics we will be discussing
- UCCE Diversified Small Farms Outreach Program for Sustainable Local Agriculture
- Master Gardener Program Update
- Strategies to Reduce Damage from Burrowing Rodents in Agriculture
- Build a Fire-Safe Landscape on a Small Farm
- County of Lake Agriculture Department Introduction
- Climate-Beneficial Agricultural Planning and Implementation
- Selling through the Mendocino/Lake Food Hub
- Information on natural resources conservation
- Financial assistance programs through CDFA, NRCS-USDA, Good Farm Fund, Market Match/EBT, and more
Register for the meeting at: https://surveys.ucanr.edu/survey.cfm?surveynumber=40780
6-13-23 2023 DIVERSIFIED SMALL FARM MTG
Directions to Scotts Valley Women's Club
From Hwy. 29 in Lakeport, take the Scotts Valley Road exit and go west (away from the lake). Just past the packing shed (on your right) there is a bridge crossing Scotts Creek.
Immediately after crossing the bridge, Hendricks Road will turn to the left. The Women's Club will be on your right shortly after taking this turn.
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Time: 12:30 PM - 5:00 pm
Contact: Clebson Goncalves firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Scotts Valley Women's Club
883 Lakeport Blvd. • Lakeport, CA 95453
(707)263-6838 • FAX (707)263-3963