A Wine Growing Information compilation is available and useful for people contemplating planting a vineyard. This is a 314 page collection of articles and reprints including information of climate, soils, cost studies, vineyard training systems, varietal selections, frost protection, cover crops, and many other topics. Cost: $30.00 + $5.00 shipping. To order, send check or money order to: UC Cooperative Extension, 890 N. Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482. Please make check payable to County of Mendocino.
- Developing Effective Plant Nutrition Programs for the North Coast Vineyards 12-16-2015
- Grapevine Red Blotch Disease
- Cover Cropping Systems for Organically Farmed Vineyards (pdf)
- Unex Pinot Noir Students: For Pinot Noir Power Point Presentation- email your request to email@example.com.
- PN CH SYR Clonal Report 2007
- Final SB Report 32015 10-27-2017
- Summary of Mediterranean Winegrape Cultivar Evaluation at UC HREC _2_
- McGourty UNEX Resource Conservation Lecture
- Sauvignon blanc- Past and Present
- Vineyard Irrigation with a Limited Supply of Water
- Overview of vineyard irrigation management and the use of soil monitoring techniques to understand soil moisture dynamics
- Pierce's disease costs California $104 million per year. California Agriculture 68(1):20-29. DOI: 10.3733/ca.v068n01p20. January-June 2014.
- Terroir In The Pacific Coast Region
- CDFA 1.... 47_33731_Rev1_Applicant
- CDFA 2.... 2016SCBGP_AllowableUnallowableCostsTable
- CDFA 3.... 2016SCBGP_GrantProposalInstructions