The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT Ecological Services Coordinator LOCATION: Oakland, CA JOB TYPE: Full-time (37.5 hrs) DEPARTMENT: Ecological Services Unit JOB NUMBER: 22-GB-16 CLOSING DATE: 5:00 PM (Pacific),...
My name is Clebson Gonçalves and I am the UC Cooperative Extension (UCCE) Diversified Agricultural Systems Area Advisor for Lake and Mendocino counties. My educational background consists...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)