4-H COVID-19 Protocols
Last Updated: 8/2021
The UC ANR safety standards relating to reopening and engaging in-person are aligned with the State of California.
The Basic Safety Standards guidelines apply to all in-person 4-H meetings and events. Please note that the guidelines have been updated to reflect the following change:
For indoor activities, EVERYONE must wear a face mask
- Basic Safety Standards (Aug 2021) - UC ANR Basic Safety Standards that must be followed for all in-person activities. These standards are minimum requirements for conducting in-person 4-H activities.
- The 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist (Aug 2021) should be completed by 4-H Adult Volunteers two weeks prior to hosting in-person meetings. This checklist helps to prepare and meet requirements for in-person 4-H programming and activities.
- Planning Strategies for In-person Meetings (Aug 2021) - this document gives meeting planners tips and ideas when planning in-person meetings.
- Frequently Asked Questions (Jun 2021) - Frequently asked questions regarding in-person guidelines
- Strategies to reduce in-person meeting size
The meeting leader should download and print the following meeting resource items:
- Symptom Survey - Display at entrance to meeting.
- Attendance Log
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 (Aug 2021) - Display this poster in the meeting.
- Face mask signage (PDF-3pages) NOTE: you may have to adjust your print settings to "Adjust to Fit" to print on letter sized paper.